Share My Stories!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Name Change

You know the past few years have been amazing. Changes, growth and leaps of faith have all inspired me. I have changed so much and have really been able to clarify what is important to me. With that said I have changed the name of the blog. The address is still mylifesjourney because technically it is still about me and what I am learning and what I want to share with you. The description has changed though. It is now Family Living: Living Simply, Living Mindfully, Living Green. I think that represents what I am about and how I try to live my life. I will be focusing on those things as the tone for this blog. It has taken me awhile but I feel like I am at a place in my life where I am able to be fully me and learn who I am. Not just as a mom, wife, daughter or sister but as me, Shannon. I am weird, I am a tree hugger, I enjoy political debates, I love our Mother Earth, I think women should lift each other up, I believe in sharing joy with everyone, I like being thrifty because it saves resources, I like recycling, reusing and re purposing, I am spiritual, I love homeschooling, I like meditation and holistic stuff, I love the beach, I love growing my own vegetables and flowers, native wildflowers enchant me and I want a meadow in my backyard, I hate greed, I hate advertisers who trick people into thinking they need things when they don't, I love my family and my new homeschool community, I love my job as Director of Religious Education at my UU church, I love being a UU, I love being a mom, I like making homemade bread, bubbles and Popsicle, I have an infatuation with mason jars, Rehad Addict rocks and I wish I could do DYI like that lady, I am learning to knit because of pinterest (that is a WHOLE other post) and so much more. I am complex and simple and me. I love being confident in who I am. This is me and I hope you enjoy my posts as much as I enjoy writing them.

Total Pageviews